Friday, January 11, 2013

Life Enhancement Goals

I am doing a dance!  It is Friday!  I hope you are as well! Work has been pretty busy with the start of the new year and training a new hire.  The weekend will be a welcomed break.
I am looking forward in completing  a few of my "44 Life Enhancements" (Link to the list) over the weekend.  Excitement has already begun to get this reboot really started!  And I believe that I have mapped out my course with signing up for classes, filling out volunteer forms, and securing dates.  I look forward in going down this new road. One that I hope is much different than the last.

I keep repeating to myself the words from the poet Robert Frost:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
from the poem "The Road Not Taken"- Robert Frost


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely start to your 2013! Can't wait to read more! ~ Cares

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged!